Universal Data Access Components is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-04-05. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Universal Data Access Components (UniDAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to multiple databases from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. UniDAC provides unified access to multiple database servers like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, InterBase, Firebird, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, Microsoft Access, SAP Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, and others (using ODBC provider). Using UniDAC with its server-independent interface is the best way to create cross-database applications. UniDAC brings outstanding flexibility and independence to your projects.
- RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported
- Linux in RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported
- Lazarus 1.6.4 and Free Pascal 3.0.2 is supported
- AppMethod support
- Direct Mode
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Universal access to different database servers
- Full support for the latest server editions
- High overall performance
- Support of all standard and third-party data-aware controls
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- Unicode and national charsets support
- Database-independent data storage with the TVirtualTable component
- Ability to retrieve metadata information
- A large amount of helpful demo projects
Universal Data Access Components (version 7.0) has a file size of 90.54 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 132 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.